Tuesday, June 6, 2017
We are looking for an Experienced Graphic Designer to join our team here at Simprint, if you posses the qualities and experience below then please contact Craig on email@example.com
· Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
· Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients; · Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose;
· Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
· Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time; · Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
· Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design Adobe and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
· Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
· Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Salary · Starting salaries for junior graphic designers can be in the region of £18,000 to £22,000.